1:1 iPad Initiative
STEM Oregon Trail Unit
ISD 2397 Activities Calendar
We will be hosting a School Board Candidate Forum on Thursday, October 30th
at 7:00pm in the Middle/High School Auditorium.
The purpose of the forum is to educate our citizens about the candidates prior to
Election Day. This forum will last approximately 1 hour and the public is
encouraged to attend.
10/06/14 Regular School Board Meeting Highlights:
- Hired District School Nurse, Crystal Genelin
Committee Reports - Finance & Facilities:
- Met on 10/01/14 to discuss budgeting timeline, snow removal bids and equity in education
Meet & Confer:
- Met on 9/25/14 to look at 3 policies that are being updated through our policy review. These 3 policies were all in regards to our licensed staff.
- Approved overnight field trip to Eagle Bluff
- Approved snow bids for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Approved overnight trip to Suicide Awareness Voices of Education Youth Summit pending the Superintendent’s verification that all proper forms and documentation are in place before the event takes place.
A full copy of the minutes are available in the District Office for viewing.