1:1 iPad Initiative
STEM Oregon Trail Unit
ISD 2397 Activities Calendar
We will be hosting a School Board Candidate Forum on Thursday, October 30th
at 7:00pm in the Middle/High School Auditorium.
The purpose of the forum is to educate our citizens about the candidates prior to
Election Day. This forum will last approximately 1 hour and the public is
encouraged to attend.
10/20/14 Regular School Board Meeting Highlights:
- Jen Hovick and Ann Porter shared about the Celebrate My Drive campaign which promotes Safe Teen Driving. Anyone age 14 and up is eligible to pledge and vote for LSH through Friday, October 24th.
- Accepted Resolution to support Form A grant application to MSHSL Foundation to offset student activity fees.
- Approved the first read of Policy 425 - Staff Development.
- Approved the 2013-2015 Local 284 Housekeepers, Custodians and Maintenance Staff Contract.
Board Member Communication/Idea Exchange:
- Superintendent Rich Hanson announced he would not see contract renewal for the 2015-2016 school year.
A full copy of the minutes are available in the District Office for viewing.